For posting advertisement/ guest post/ review post or any type of reviews, mail to tapan@crazydirect.com

Monday, June 11, 2012

I am loving DELL

Some days back I posted about DELL laptop and the steps one should take before buying a laptop.
I was planning to buy a laptop for long time, and  at last the search began.
I needed a normal configurations laptop, which can serve as a daily use laptop with i3 2nd generation processor, 4 GB ram and 500 GB hard disk. I was much more interested to buy a DELL laptop as, DELL is the brand which many of its users trust.


Before buying the laptop, I asked many people regarding my configuration and brand which were providing the same configuration. From the responses I got, I got more driven to buy a DELL laptop, as maximum of responses support my thought. At last I found my required laptop in DELL Inspiron. Model 5050, A simple description about the laptop which I bought is:




Specifications of Dell Inspiron 5050 2nd Gen Core i3/ 4 GB/ 500 GB/ Linux

PROCESSOR
ProcessorCore i3 (2nd Generation)
Variant2350M
ChipsetIntel Mobile HM67 Express
BrandIntel
Clock Speed2.3 GHz
Cache3 MB
MEMORY
System Memory4 GB DDR3
STORAGE
Hardware InterfaceSATA
RPM5400 rpm
HDD Capacity500 GB
OPTICAL DISK DRIVE
Optical DriveDVD-RW Dual Layer
PLATFORM
Operating SystemLinux
DISPLAY
Screen Size15.6 Inch
Resolution1366 x 768 Pixel
Screen TypeHD WLED
GRAPHICS
Dedicated Graphics Memory TypeDDR3
Dedicated Graphics Memory Capacity64 MB
Graphic ProcessorIntel HD Graphics 3000
INPUT
Web Camera0.3 Megapixel
Pointer DeviceTouchpad
KeyboardStandard Keyboard
AUDIO
SpeakersStereo Speakers
COMMUNICATION
Wireless WANYes
EthernetYes, 10/100 Ethernet LAN
Wireless LANIEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetoothv3.0
POWER
Battery BackupUp to 3.5 hours Standby
Power Supply65 W AC Adapter
Battery Cell6-cell
PORTS/SLOTS
USB Port3 x USB 2.0
Mic InYes
RJ45 LANYes
HDMI PortYes
VGA PortYes
Multi Card SlotYes
MACHINE DIMENSIONS
Weight2.37 kg
Dimension375.92 x 259.1 x 33 mm
WARRANTY
1 Year Domestic Complete Cover, Onsite Warranty
IN THE BOX
Sales PackageLaptop, Battery, AC Adapter, User Guides and Manuals



Ii am using it after that, installed all the required software drivers and games that I love to play on it.And I am very much satisfied with the response that I am getting. its giving good reaction and no problem with graphics, as many people has predicted, as it does not have dedicated graphics card.

Regarding the price, I bought it for Rs 31200, later I check for the same on some website and its price and very much satisfied with it. I found the same price in many website including http://www.flipkart.com and some other online shpping website.

For more details and support some of the reference links are

Driver link http://supportdell.net/?s=dell+inspiron+N5050+drivers+win+7+32+bit

Price and related : http://www.priceindia.org/laptop/dell/dell-inspiron-n5050-price/

From official DELL website : http://www.dell.com/in/p/inspiron-15-intel-n5050/pd

Flipkart link(currently working) http://www.flipkart.com/dell-inspiron-5050-2nd-gen-core-i3-4-gb-500-free-dos/p/itmd9pf6zyykzqr6?pid=COMD9PEWXCQDFHDT&ref=cc553707-0bd0-421b-bc52-53df66bfc20a





Comments
0 Comments


No comments :

Post a Comment

You need to log in to Google for giving comments here.